Friday, April 10, 2015

A blurry beginning

Last night Steven and I went to The Table to celebrate his birthday. I had heard good things about their food. I can't remember who mentioned it to give anyone credit, but they were right. I didn't know it was rated, until Steven mentioned seeing the sign on the door. Good pick for the occasion. :)

I hadn't intend to have my first burger there. I had been planning to go to The Counter.  It sounded tasty, so I gave it a try. I had hoped to have a better picture of such a momentous occasion, but the lighting was bad and I was hungry, so this is what I ended up with. It came with "potato wedges" not fries. I guess that is what happens at a Michelin rated restaurant. I ate half the burger, and it seems to have been mostly a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment